Join The Maker Mill for our Summer of Makers workshop program. Each week is packed with a variety of STEM enrichment and Maker activities that are hands-on, fun and educational.
Each day kids will participate in a variety of workshops to develop their STEM & Maker skills. Each workshop also earns points towards I'm a Maker achievement badges. The I'm a Maker program was created to encourage children to explore a variety of STEM related learning activities while earning recognition for their efforts.
How it Works
Summer of Makers is structured as half-day, full-day and full-week workshops.
Full-Day and Full-Week participants can bring a peanut free lunch and snacks. We will be hosting fun lunchtime and afternoon activities indoor and outdoor (weather permitting).
To create a focused and fun learning experience, summer workshops are limited to a maximum of 8 children per session with 1 instructor and 1 mentor.
- Sessions available for Elementary, Middle & High School Students
- 20+ STEM & Art Workshops to choose from.
- LEGO Engineering Club
- Coding for Apps & Games
- Photography, Video & Stop Motion
- Minecraft Engineering Challenges
- Circuits & Electronics
- Crafting & Making
- Sewables, e-Textiles & Wearables
- View the complete list HERE.
- Session descriptions can be found HERE.
- Half Day Sessions (9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm): $40
- Half Day Sessions All Week (Mon-Fri either 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm): $200
- Full Day Session (8:30am-5pm): $100
- Full Week (8:30am-5pm): $500
Step 1: Review the complete list of workshops for your preferred week and be sure there are workshops available for your child's interests and age group. View the complete list HERE. Find the date tab at the bottom of the page for the specific activities that week.
Step 2: Reserve your week and timeslot(s) on the order form HERE
Step 3: Upon registration confirmation, you will receive a separate workshop selection form to complete based on the day and times selected during registration.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.