Join The Maker Mill for our Summer of Makers workshop program. Each week is packed with a variety of STEM enrichment and Maker activities that are hands-on, fun and educational.
How it Works
Summer of Makers is structured as half-day, full-day and full-week workshops.
Full-Day and Full-Week participants can bring a peanut free lunch and snacks. We will be hosting fun lunchtime and afternoon activities indoor and outdoor (weather permitting).
- Sessions available for Elementary, Middle & High School Students
- 20+ STEM & Art Workshops to choose from.
- LEGO Engineering Club
- Coding for Apps & Games
- Photography, Video & Stop Motion
- Minecraft Engineering Challenges
- Circuits & Electronics
- Crafting & Making
- Sewables, e-Textiles & Wearables
- View the complete list HERE.
- Half Day Sessions (9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm): $40
- Half Day Sessions All Week (Mon-Fri either 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm): $200
- Full Day Session (8:30am-5pm): $100
- Full Week (8:30am-5pm): $500